Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the LC6000 work with the PRIME 4?
- Will the LC6000 work with Traktor?
- Is there a motorized version of the LC6000?
- Is the LC6000 compatible with Serato DJ?
- Is the LC6000 compatible with Virtual DJ?
- Is the LC6000 compatible with Agoriddim djay Pro?
- Will the LC6000s work on their own with an X1800/X1850 mixer?
- Is the LC6000 USB bus-powered?
- Can the LC6000 be used with an iPad?
- Does a single LC6000 control multiple software decks?
- How can I change the position of the deck infoboxes and waveforms?
- Deck Select is not working, how can I fix this?
- What are the dimensions of the LC6000?
- What is the weight of the LC6000?
- How much does the LC6000 cost?
- When will the LC6000 be available to purchase?
Does the LC6000 work with the PRIME 4?
The LC6000 is not currently compatible with the PRIME 4, but as this has been a very popular request, it may be considered for a future release. Feel free to register your interest in the PRIME 4 Feature Request area of the forum.*
Official Traktor support is not currently available however, the LC6000 is a USB MIDI controller and can be manually mapped to any DJ, DAW, or other software that supports MIDI mapping. Please register your interest in the LC6000 area of the forum if you would like to see official Traktor support in the future.*
The LC6000 is currently available as a static platter model. Please register your interest in the LC6000 area of the forum if you would like to see a motorized variant in the future.*
Yes, as of Serato DJ v2.5.1, the LC6000 PRIME is an Official Serato Accessory compatible with any Serato DJ mixer or controller. Here are a couple of useful links to learn more.
Yes, as of Virtual DJ v8.5 Build 6418, the LC6000 PRIME is officially compatible. Here are a couple of useful links to learn more.
On May 6th, 2021 Agoriddim will release djay Pro v3.1 (macOS) and v3.7 (iOS) adding official support for the LC6000. Here are a couple of useful links to learn more.
The LC6000 is a controller and does not play media on its own without being connected to a Denon DJ Dual-Layer Media Player or a computer running compatible DJ software.
Yes, the LC6000 is USB bus-powered and can be used with only a USB connection. A DC power adapter is included with the LC6000 for situations where the USB port does not provide enough power.
Yes, the LC6000 works with an iPad using the Apple Camera Connection Kit. The LC6000 is officially supported by Algoriddim djay pro and will work with other DJ apps that offer manual MIDI mapping.
Yes, when used with DJ software, a single LC6000 can be used to control multiple software decks. Press Shift + Slip to activate deck select mode. Pads 1-4 will flash allowing you to choose any available deck.
Depending on how you set up your LC6000s with your Denon DJ Dual-Layered Media Players, you may want to swap the deck info box left or right. To do this, hold both the Shift and View buttons for 2 seconds. The moving waveform position cannot be swapped.
The Deck Select feature is for third-party software (Serato DJ, Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro). The LC6000 only ever controls layer B of a connected Dual-Layer Media Player and is not needed when used in standalone mode.
14.2 (W) x 12.6 (D) x 4.7 (H) (Inches) / 359.5 (W) x 319.5 (D) x 119.5 (H) (mm)
6.24 lb., 2.83 kg
- $699 US
- €699.99 Euros
- £599.99 Pounds
The LC6000 is available to purchase now. Please check your local dealer for availability.